Our staff will be doing their utmost to ensure that the government Covid-19 guidelines are adhered to, but please remember that it is everybody’s responsibility to follow these guidelines and keep each other safe. Use the menu on the left to view the guidance relevant to you.
Measures are in place to ensure the safety of students and staff, including:
- Temperatures screened on arrival
- Hands sanitiser on arrival and available at points throughout the building
- Disposable masks and gloves provided as required
- An overall reduction in the number of people in the college at any one time
- A one-way system and social distancing in place throughout the college
- Frequent cleaning of all areas, with class rooms cleaned in-between lessons