Each year students leave SFX to start their journey towards a great future, each through their own unique path. Here are just a few of our former students who have gone on to great things:
- Marion Osieyo currently works with the WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature), has worked with various initiaitives building networks in Africa and UK, and in 2015 was recognised as a ‘Future Leader of International Co-operation and Development’ by the European Commission.
- Faye Ward, a Film Producer for Suffragette (2015) and Stan and Ollie (2018)
- Harold Kensington is an international fashion designer having worked with Phoebe Philo at Céline in Paris as well as working with Kanye West for Yeezy
- Tinie Tempa, an English rapper, singer and songwriter signed to Parlophone Records since 2009 returned to his former College to launch the new SFX Music Recording Studio:
- Natalia Barbieri who is Creative Director and Founder of Bionda Castana; a shoe designer and retailer worn by Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Cheryl Tweedy, Keira knightly and Salena Gomez
- Joshua Buatsi, a Professional Boxer who won bronze medal recently in 2016 Olympics